2017 Placement Bag Drive Details
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the required contents? See image below.
- Do items have to be new? Yes, for our placement bags all items need to be new with tags left on.
- Where are the drop locations? You'll find a list of more than 30 drop locations here. If you have more than 10 bags, we ask for you to bring directly to our center during our open hours.
- RSVP to show us that you are participating here!
- How can I volunteer for bag checking nights? Go here to RSVP for volunteer nights.
- Can kids volunteer with me? Yes, kids ages 6 & older are welcome to help!
- What ages are most needed? All ages are needed. If you don't have a preference, we suggest a gender neutral infant bag or teen guy bag.
- Do I need to tag my bag? No, we will check all bags and place tags on them.
- Please remember: no food, scissors or razors!
- Tag your pictures on social media #fosterloveproject so we can see your participation!
2016 Bag Drive Promo Video
We seek to provide love in action to foster children as well as support to the foster families who are providing care for them. This may look like providing a placement bag for a child, easing the transition with gift cards, assisting with additional resources or connecting families with a time of respite.
We are thrilled to have recently opened the first free donation center for kids in foster care in the Pittsburgh region.
Located at 2865 Espy Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Go here to see hours of operation.
Explore options for donating to the Foster Love Project.